We facilitate the operation of cyber warfare ranges. There are several types of ranges in our offering:
- Traditional – our original range. A temple of cybersecurity learning, collaboration, community, and events.
- Corporate – a cyber range with business objectives and outcomes. We have seen these produce a profound commercial result.
- Academic – academic institutions are fundamentally hindered in their ability to operate a cyber range. This includes education topics and exercises. We help to overcome all of those obstacles.
- Military/Government/Controlled – cyber ranges intended to serve specific audiences and objectives.
- Mobile – fully portable cyber ranges designed for mobility and flexibility.
What we offer
- Technology – we were forced to custom build our technologies due to the lack of needed functionality in commercial, open-source, and off the shelf technologies in the market today.
- Educational content – developed in conjunction with our volunteers, CWR Academy, our corporate partners, and our own subject matter experts our educational content is always on the leading edge. It is relevant, useful, and produces capable cyber talent.
- Our eco-system and community – our reputation for excellence, our history, our contacts, our volunteers, and the surrounding collaborations we deliver a one-of-a-kind, robust, dynamic, flexible, and capable community eco-system capable of anything in the cybersecurity world.
Opening a new range
We encourage you to review the following materials prior to completing a new range proposal.
- Our new range prospectus letter
- A presentation on our organization, its purposes, and our legal composition.
- Presenting the idea to others
The process is easy.
- Complete our new range proposal survey
- Complete our mutual non-disclosure agreement
- Finalize the details of your new range
- Sign our contractual agreements
Making preparations for your proposal
To prepare for the first step you will need to have a plan for how you will finance your startup operations, identify who will be on your team, determine which range model you intend to follow, identify how you will finance your annual budget, and whether you want to operate independently of our organization or as part of our network of cyber warfare ranges worldwide.
Completing the mutual NDA
Our mutual non-disclosure agreement is a simple agreement. It preserves the confidentiality of our business operations and agreements. The agreements are draft by our legal team to meet the legal requirements of your country and its laws.
Finalizing the details
Those who fail to plan are planning to fail. Our team will work with your team to ensure all of the needed planning is completed. We work with you and will help you adjust to the realities of your new range, its supporting people, location, and financing.
Signing the agreements
Now we are ready to launch. The agreements will cover the conditions of our relationships, the rules of range operations and branding, and how issues will be resolved.
You will find our process to be simple, straight forward, and very achievable.